The 13th anniversary of the China Gold & Precious Metals Summit will be held in Shanghai China on 5-6 December 2018.
Organized by IGVision International Corporation, the Summit keeps attracting and bringing together the key industry stakeholders from mining companies, refiners and fabricators, bullion dealers, mints, investment and bullion banks, jewelers, gold & commodity exchanges, money managers, equipment and service providers as well as policymakers around the world for knowledge sharing on topical issues in the gold and precious metals industry as well as the related sectors. It has been recognized as the largest and most important gold & precious metals conference in China.
Providing an exclusive source of information for over 12 years, China Gold & Precious Metals Summit 2018 will offer the insightful discussions on:
- Overview of leading mining companies’ stepping out of China as encouraged by China’s “One Belt and One Road” initiative
- Exploring the emerging opportunities and international cooperation in cross-border gold mine investment
- Impact of US economy, Fed policy, etc.
- Prospect of bullion market with its physical trading, futures contract, effects on currency market and associated PGM market
Delegates attend China Gold & Precious Metals Summit 2018 to:
- Embrace new ideas, technologies and solutions
- Keep up to date with industry growth and development
- Meet friends and strengthen business relationships
- Explore new business opportunities and partnership
- Network with global industry professionals and leaders, and share the best practices and experiences with industry experts
The 13th China Gold & Precious Metals Summit 2018 has already got strong supports from the major players like Sakthi Trading Group, Royal Capital, to the mass media.
The summit is an active business gathering for the ones wanting to meet and network with senior executives and industry stakeholders in the gold & precious metals industry and the capital market.
For more information, please visit the official event website: www.chinagoldsummit.com
For queries or registration, please contact the organizing committee of the China Gold & Precious Metals Summit, by telephone +86 21 5161 5300, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org